This is a video recording of the live panel discussion on Negotiating Your Compensation Package co-hosted by Women in Big Data and TalentSeer on 7/22/20. Career coaches and WiBD leaders shared powerful techniques and real-life experiences for technical and business roles as well as useful insights from studies conducted in the tech industry. Download slides & view more Q&A at TalentSeer: https://bit.ly/2PfdYy8
Key topics discussed:
- Why Is It Important to Negotiate?
- How to Prepare for a Negotiation
- How and When to Ask for What You Want?
- How Do You Counter Accept or Decline an Offer?
- Resources & Tools
- Marie Goodell: Marketing Executive and Consultant; Formerly at SAP, Oracle, Adobe, and IBM
- Lorry Tang: Head of Talent Development @ TalentSeer
- Sunita Sharma: Founding Member of Women in Big Data, Mentor, Author; Big Data Specialist @ AWS
- Tina Tang: Co-founder & Chair of Women in Big Data; Head of Global Innovation Marketing Strategy and GTM @ EY
- Regina Karson: Board Member & Chapter Director of Women in Big Data; Technical Marketing
About Women In Big Data
Women in Big Data is a 16K+/6 continents global organization aimed at inspiring, connecting, and championing the success of women in big data.
TalentSeer is a fast-growing Tech talent partner in the U.S. providing integrated talent acquisition, market research, and employer branding services. With an engaged tech community, an innovative recruiting approach, and deep domain knowledge, TalentSeer has helped with 150 partners across autonomous driving, internet, finance, retail, and healthcare industries to build strong engineering & business teams.